Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Taking a break

I didn't plan to do this, but I'm putting the blog on a hiatus for now.  I don't have the time to update as frequently as I would like and I seem to post pictures in so many other formats.  It's been a busy summer and soon I will be starting at work full time (4 days a week).  I will be posting more frequently on Apple Photostream so if you would like an invite I'd be happy to send it.  Grandma - I will be emailing you shortly with a link.  Sorry to disappoint anybody, but we've got a lot going on this fall.

8.27.14
First day of Preschool! (Dad takes credit for the shoes.)

1 comment:

Ilene said...

We will miss the chatty blog, but do appreciate the Photostream. Perhaps, some day, you will find some time to return to the blog.
Love you all so much.
Love,
The Elders