Sunday, May 18, 2014

Grateful

5.1.14
Grateful for spring rolls!  One of my favorite summer foods to make.  These had buckwheat noodles, avocado, cilantro and mango with a sweet and hot dipping sauce.  I would eat them everyday if I could.


5.2.14
Grateful for radish butter canapes.  Baguette, butter, radish and salt. Another favorite summer snack.

5.3.14
An impromptu visit to San Fransico.  Grateful for Trouble Coffee and Coconut Club, where I had the best cinnamon sugar toast in my life, as well as grapefruit juice and a fresh coconut.

5.4.14
Grateful for raspberry picking with friends.

5.6.14
Grateful for Pink Puppy's friendship with Enzo.

5.7.14
Grateful for pretend food play so that I can hear Enzo say "hammishes" (sandwiches) over and over.  

5.9.14
More rose petals.  Grateful for the gorgeous scent and color on these ones.

Grateful for a patient dog.

5.10.14
Grateful Turnip tolerates playing dressup with Enzo.

 Grateful that Turnip enjoys being "painted" by toddlers.

Grateful for a wonderful Mother's Day!  Took the kiddos for a wagon walk to play at the school's playground.


Grateful for flowers from Deborah.

Grateful for the gift Enzo gave me, a bird feeder he made at school!  

5.14.14
Grateful for these amazing flowers!  I don't know what they are (maybe petunia?), but I love them so much.

1 comment:

Ilene said...

The bird feeding station is a real work of art. He is showing a real talent for the arts. Do we have a Picasso in the family??
Love,
The Elders