Monday, May 19, 2014

Two Videos

#1

I forgot to publish these with my last post.  The first video was from two weeks ago and Enzo just started pointing out Turnip's body parts.  You'll notice Turnip has stitches on her nose from the removal of a growth.  I took the stitch out last week and she's doing fine.  I'm just hoping more growths don't start popping up.



#2

Enzo loves pretend food play and we finally bought him his own little sandwich making kit.  You'll hear him making "tomato toast" for mama and dada.  And if you listen closely, after I ask for a carrot sandwich he says "carrot is yuck on a sandwich"!  

1 comment:

Ilene said...

Oh my gosh, these videos are just too precious. We actually understood some of the words he was saying, even without the translation. Sweet, sweet, sweet.
Love,
The elders